Copper theft can happen anywhere and usually does…that’s why you need security that can go anywhere to protect remote assets outdoors. If there is a cell phone signal available, we can protect it. Since VidALARM requires no power and is completely wireless, the system can be installed during early-stage construction projects, before the IP networks and fences, when copper is most vulnerable. VidALARM provides a video of the intruder as the crime starts for immediate review/dispatch, so you don’t find out about break-ins and damages hours or days later!
Benefits for Site at Risk of Copper Theft
- Outdoor/Indoor operation in harsh environments for years on one set of batteries
- Communication with Central Station monitoring over the cell network
- 500-1,000 foot wireless range between the MotionViewer camera and panel
- 40 foot detection, illumination, camera range
- Wireless installation means that cameras can easily be repositioned as needs change
- Entire system (including the panel/communicator) is wireless and cordless